How to Lead a Charmed Life

Monday, November 28, 2005

Turkey talk

After the recent holidays from school, the additional 5 pounds added after eating turkey and all the trimmings for the last 4 days. The mom's angry at daddy(the other turkey) walk to school this morning nearly killed my legs. The pain started just as we were reaching the school, which is only my halfway point. I then had to walk all the way back to the house. My legs were in serious burn by the time I got home. I really feel sorry for my little one. He must have been running to keep up. No wonder he was so quiet. Or it could have been the flames shooting out of my head--a direct result of the big turkey. Maybe next year I will skip the holidays alltogether. I've had enough turkey though, that's for sure. If anyone mentions turkey for Christmas I think I will without a doubt cry.

Posted by Andrea :: 8:29 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------