How to Lead a Charmed Life

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Quest for the Perfect Praline

I'm on a quest for the perfect praline. I don't like them too gooey, I would like them to remind me of the kind you can find in all the shops on Decatur in New Orleans. You know where they sell the candy and coffee with chicory. I'm feeling a little nostalgic for the big easy this Christmas. I hope that someone can help me find a great recipe that is not too difficult and makes perfect pralines. At any rate I'll be perfectly willing to share what I find. I may even share my martha washington candy recipe. I'm really into the christmas cooking; fudge, martha washington candy, buckeyes, cookies, and this year I'm adding pralines. My family and our friends are going to love us this year. Take it easy, have a great day and please feel free to drop by with your favorite Christmas recipes. I love to hear all about it!

Posted by Andrea :: 9:11 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------