How to Lead a Charmed Life

Saturday, December 03, 2005

How about them Colts?

Being from Indiana I have to say it. For years they have had a good team but never managed to make it into the bobblehead league. Perhaps this year they will do it. I've watched for years as team after team show up in Christmas ornaments and bobblehead dolls not to mention the collector pieces out there. Manning has been on many commercials but alas no bobblehead. Mabye this year will change all that. See, I am no longer the only one that knows how good they are as a team. The rest of the league can no longer deny. One, two, three games...even 5 in a row can be a streak of good luck. Every week it becomes more an issue of skill than luck.

Anyway, I'm hoping I haven't ruined the phenomonal streak they are having this year by posting my well wishes but I'm looking forward to superbowl rings this year. Go Colts! That's all I have to say about that.

Posted by Andrea :: 1:27 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------