How to Lead a Charmed Life

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The new season of 24

Okay, so who other than me is seriously looking forward to the new season? I'm not sure how they are going to do it but it will be an interesting premise to say the least. Poor Jack, he never seems to get much rest does he? At any rate I'm all excited that Keifer Sutherland is still doing the show it just wouldn't be 24 without him. I'm also ready for the new season of sci fi Fridays. I admit it I'm such a geek. I love all the shows, especially the two newest. I have to admit I was getting a little bored with SG1 but things have changed this season and there is not only fresh blood but a little bit of chemistry that seemed to have been lacking before. I don't know if they have hired some new writers or what but I'm loving the new ensamble.

I have never really considered myself much of a TV watcher. Most of the time I can take it or leave it. I like the 24 shows, NCIS, and sci fi Friday. I will watch the CSI shows and the newest Law and Order...Criminal Intent but those aren't must sees for me. I will literally plan my week around the Friday night shows though at least when they are new. Anyway, I'm simply procrastinating at the moment, I should be making sausage balls, folding clothes, sewing a few last Christmas gifts, and knitting on my scarf. Wow, I am so overbooked and only have myself to blame. Take care all!

Posted by Andrea :: 3:31 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------