How to Lead a Charmed Life

Thursday, December 08, 2005

The snow is here in force!

This being my first winter out of the deep south I have been not so patiently awaiting the first "REAL" snow of the year. It has arrived at last. The snow has been steadily falling for a few hours now and has made our back yard look very much like a winter wonderland. I'm hoping I'll have some photos available soon. At any rate it is simply stunning to see the landscape with a blanket of white covering it. I'm almost tempted (if I didn't know for certain that I'm not possibly prepared to drive in this to drive in this) to drive around town looking at the Christmas lights as they reflect on the snow, it would be a pretty picture indeed. But alas my southern...errr...hind end knows it can't drive in this stuff so I will sit in my sun room and stare out the window watching the snow fall all around. Maybe, since I'm not driving anyway, I should make a batch of egg nog. Well perhaps tomorrow will bring a good report and photos of Frosty!

Posted by Andrea :: 4:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------