How to Lead a Charmed Life

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm a tad under the weather tonight

And we are predicted to receive a half foot of snow tomorrow or so, so I'm going to be brief in preparation for what will probably amount to a somewhat hectic day tomorrow. I just wanted to stop in because if I break the habit then it's broken. It's better for me if I remain disciplined and write every day whether or not I really feel like it or not. I'm trying to be more disciplined so that perhaps I can instill this value in my children. It's always been somewhat of a weakness for me so I am certain I will have good days and bad days. I'm actually quite proud of myself tonight though. I have answered my email, written in my blog, and cleaned the kitchen. Now I'm off to finish the laundry and dose up on Nyquil (my miracle drug of choice). Ta Ta!

Posted by Andrea :: 8:51 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------